We are looking for a skilled Accounts Executive to support the sales and finance department in carrying out the daily accounting and administrative responsibilities. The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to ensure the processing of financial transactions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Perform month end closing and reporting
- Perform data entries, prepare and assist in day-to-day operations in accounting
- Support on Audit, Tax and other statutory requirements
- Performing reconciliation of all bank accounts on a monthly basis and to accurately apply all payments in a timely manner
- Support management in value-added financial analysis
- Ensure up to date and accurate recording of receivables and payments
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years of experience in handling full set of accounts
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications
- Must have an experience in Tally accounting software
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office
- Meticulous, accurate and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to start immediately
Our team consists of highly experienced professionals who share their unique perspectives to arrive at creative solutions for our partners and the industry. Join and be part of our company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance your career.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their latest curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be notified for a follow-up interview.