We are the leading global wholesaler and distributor dealing with consumer electronics of different major brands. Keeping up with the growth in the global consumer electronics market, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual for the Business Development Executive position. You will be responsible for driving the growth of the company by building, cultivating and managing valuable opportunities for the business.
- Manage the entire sales process with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding the established accounts by providing support, information and guidance.
- Exceed monthly sales targets by selling products to existing clients and prospects.
- Effectively build and optimize long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with clients
- Defining and implementing strategic sales activity plans
- Develops market and industry assessments to generate revenue growth, achieve goals and assess risks
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on new products and the industry
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships
- Keeping abreast of all business and mobile technology advances in the marketplace
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of professional sales experience
- Highly knowledgeable in consumer electronics and mobile devices wholesale industries
- Knowledge in the buy and sell of previously used and Certified Pre-Owned Apple products, relevant experience preferred.
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of other language will be a bonus
- Willing to travel when required.
Our team consists of highly experienced professionals who share their unique perspectives to arrive at creative solutions for our partners and the industry. Come join and be part of our company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance your career.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their latest curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be notified for a follow-up interview.